Please read the following carefully; this is how we will be selling tickets for all of our events until the laws around social gatherings change (again).
At present, our venue sits in a Tier 2 (high risk) area. We are therefore obliged to point out that it is illegal for anyone to plan to meet someone who does not live within their household (or social bubble) for the purpose of attending an event.
It is not illegal for anyone to attend events inside or outside of their home town - and, in fact, it is vital to the local economy that we all continue to operate - in a safe, COVID-19 secure environment. To help keep everyone safe, you must not plan to mix with people from outside of your household.
Under Tier 2 rules, this is how things will work.
- Tickets are only available for advance purchase; there will be no walk-up sales for any events.
- When purchasing tickets; please make sure that there will be no more than one household in your party - as it is illegal for separate households to join together to form larger groups consisting of more than one household once inside the venue.
- Gigs will be laid out with fixed seating. Chairs must not be moved.
- Only single households can be seated as a single group - this will be done in groups of either one or two chairs.
- Single seats are available.
- When booking your tickets; only do so for your household - and as long as you arrive together and in plenty of time, we will try to seat you all together.
- Face masks must be worn when entering or leaving the venue.
- When moving around the venue - e.g. to use the toilets - face masks must be worn.
- Seats are positioned in zones that allow for each household to maintain social distancing from other households under the 1m+ guidelines.
- We are operating table service only - via our own app; please use it.
- The lead person from your household will need to provide contact details in line with the law for track and trace – this information will be collected via our online box office when purchasing tickets.
- The Government's Track & Trace QR codes are also available if people want to check in individually.
- The venue will be vacated in line with 10pm curfew rules.
Unfortunately, selling tickets in this way is the only way we can make events financially viable at present. We appreciate your understanding.
All of our events follow a COVID-19 secure risk assessment - and are set out to enable social distancing between households.
We, therefore, cannot offer refunds for customers who choose not to attend an event.
Our updated events guide is HERE